The modes of presentation must be in oral presentation or poster presentation.
(1) Oral presentation
- Presentation time must be within 15 minutes, including question period.
- Oral presentations will be conducted on September 3rd, September 4thor September 6th. Presenter cannot choose the date by them self. Participants will be informed later by the organizing committee.
- Presentation must be in English.
- Some of the applicants for oral presentations may be asked to give poster presentations instead.
(2) Poster presentation
- The size of the poster must be within 90 cm (height) × 70 cm (width).
- Poster presentation will be conducted on September 3rd - 4th. Presenter cannot choose the time of presentation. Participants will be informed later by the organizing committee.
- Posters must be written and presented in English.
Participants who will make an oral presentation/poster presentation must submit an abstract and note the following items:
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Participants who will make an oral presentation/poster presentation must choose their session topic.
- The initial of each abstract and main topic must be in capital letters, and within 100 letters.
- The abstract must be in English and within 250 words.
- Do not use diagrams, pictures, or photographs.
- The due date of the abstract is 30 June 2019
- If you submit an abstract, you must also complete registration by July 15th 2019.
- If you submit an abstract and do not complete the registration, you will not be entitled to make a presentation.
Revision of abstracts
Revision before due date
- Applicants can revise their abstract by the due date (20 May) even after the submission.
- If obvious spelling or grammatical mistakes are found, Organization Committee may correct them. Please make sure to confirm that the abstract is written correctly before submitting.
Revision after due date
- Some applicants may be asked to revise their abstract according to the experts’ advice after the deadline of abstract submission.
Notification of review results
- Abstracts will be selected after they have been reviewed by scientific committee.
- Those who have submitted an abstract will be notifiedthe result via the E-mail (primary author) address provided in the abstract.
- Applicants will be notified the results by the middle of June 2019.
- Due date of oral presentation/poster session abstracts: 30 June 2019
- Early due date of registration: 30 April 2019
- Regular due date of registration: 15 July 2019 and late registration: 15 August 2019